Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Second Anniversary

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

7 Jan 09 – Today is the second anniversary of a very important date in my life. Two years ago, on this day, I was given the most precious gift in my life. It was my first time; I was so thrilled and excited with this big surprise. Although some of the mothers may have forgotten this date, but I can still remember it vividly.

So, what exactly is the date that I’m talking about? On this day, I found out that I was pregnant. It came so sudden and unexpected. My husband and I were so excited and happy. We quickly announced our pregnancy to our parents.

Coincidentally, this date is also my husband’s birthday! So, it was a ‘double happiness’ for us. On 7 Jan 07, we went for a nice dinner to celebrate my husband’s 31st birthday. After the dinner, we went for shopping. I happened to walk pass Watson’s and so I thought of buying a home pregnancy test kit. I had this feeling that I’ve missed my period for a while.

I really didn’t expect myself to be pregnant. Reason – my menstruation cycle can be quite irregular at times due to stress or lack of sleep. So, I thought that perhaps it’s just another stress factor.

When I saw the two pink lines for the first time, I squeaked with delight. “Dear, I’m pregnant!” Both of us were so happy with our new 'discovery' that night. Our smart little Edison has chosen a good date to inform Daddy & Mummy on his arrival.

As mentioned earlier, today is my husband’s birthday. I’ll be taking half day off this afternoon to celebrate this special day with him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To My Wonderful Husband,
Happy Birthday to You! My love for you grows and grows with each passing year. Wish you a great year ahead with lots and lots of luck.
--
--
Myspace Comments

0 comments:

Possibly Related Posts


Related Article Widget by Hoctro