Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Drama Marathon is Back!

Friday, December 12, 2008

Hey, I guess I am back! … Back to those days where I watch dramas in a marathon way! It has been 1.5 years since my last drama marathon. And now, I’m officially hooked again!

It all started last Monday when I watched the debut of this Taiwanese romance comedy called 不良笑花 (Miss No Good). It is now showing on Channel U from Monday – Friday 7pm.
-
Initially I thought that it’s just one of the too many teen idol dramas from the Taiwan entertainment industry. However, after watching the first episode, I found that it’s actually quite refreshing and funny. Rainie Yang and Wilber Pan pair up for the first time in this drama. There is lots of chemistry between them.

The story is about Jiang Xiao Hua (played by Rainie Yang), a jewelry store owner with a screwed fashion sense and a head of bouncy curls. Prince Charming Jia Si Le (played by Dean Fujioka) came back from Japan with the intention of dating Xiao Hua. Xiao Hua engaged Tang Men (Wilber Pan), a famous fashion guru whom she met by chance to transform her into an upper-class lady worthy of Si Le. Along the way, she fell in love with Tang Men.

I’m really excited to see Wilber Pan as an actor and I’m not disappointed at all. He is a very natural actor. I’m impressed by his performance in this drama.

For the past three nights, as soon as little Edison dozed off to Lala Land, I immediately hopped into the study room, switched on the computer and glued my eyes on the monitor to watch this drama on YouTube. Guess what? I’ve completed watching the drama last night. 13 episodes in 3 nights. Not a bad record huh?

Another TVB drama marathon is coming up soon for me. Hehehe… I’ll tell ya later.

0 comments:

Possibly Related Posts


Related Article Widget by Hoctro