Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Edison's Passport

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Edison’s passport is ready for collection today. I applied online via APPLES (Application for Passport On-line Electronic System) last weekend. The online application process is so easy and fuss-free. It takes me less than 5 mins to submit my application. These are the photos taken for his passport.

Among all these photos, only one photo passed the ICA's requirement. That is the bottom right photo. It fits just nicely when I uploaded it during the application. Hey, why he is not smiling?! No matter how we hard we tried, he just refused to smile. So, he looks a little funny here, with his mouth a bit 'du du'.

I recalled myself queuing at the Malaysian Immigration Office as early as 7am when I was applying for my first International Passport many years ago. With a set of form that require at least half an hour to fill-up and a long waiting plus processing time, the application process was so challenging and stressful in those days. I hope that the system has been improved by now. Well, I’m a Malaysian and that’s why I’m holding a Malaysian Passport.

We are going back to my hometown, Ipoh, in the 3rd week of November. That’s why Edison needs a passport. My younger sister, Stevie, is getting married in November and we will be traveling to Ipoh to attend her wedding. I’m so happy for her; she is finally ready to tie the knot with the man that she loves. Stevie and David are the best & perfect couple. They have been together for a long time; they compliment each other and they have such good chemistry together.

Stevie & David - The Gorgeous Couple!

I’m so excited about the trip. I missed my hometown a lot. Ipoh is an awesome city; it’s the city where I was born; it’s the place where I spent my first 18 years of life. I have a lot of fond memories there. I am going to blog about this city soon. So, please stay tuned.
--

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes...I miss Ipoh very much and I fully agreed with u that it is a nice place for retirement due to its food, and not too hectic life there.

Possibly Related Posts


Related Article Widget by Hoctro